- Why should I use the services of a professional accountant.
What to do if you are thinking of changing your accountant.
- To have more quality time for your family & friends.
- The professional accountant has done the training and can get to the point of query quicker.
- Reduce the margin of error from wrong interpretations.
- More time to develop your business.
- Accounting software packages do not make the person into an instant accountant.
- An accountant is informed on current practices & changes.
- Reflect that you have just grounds to do so.
- Contact this firm or the Institute of Public Accountants for the name of firms in your area.
- Evaluate whether the new accountant is a person you are happy to work with.
- Contact the new accountant as early as possible, for taxation, consult before 31st October if possible.
- Supply your new accountant with a copy of your last tax return with all schedule and financial reports where applicable.